GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These mounts are in very good condition, shows like new from standing positions. I did push the bike way too far in an extreme and there is a very small amount of scraping on the bottom of the left mount. It is not visible from above, the photos are a very good representation. Other than that they are perfect. The footrests show zero wear. Many photos to show condition. Priced at $265 SHIPPED to the lower 48.
Right

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Best detailed pictures of them on a bike , I was considering them but considering where I live and ride I can't afford to loose any lean angle. They do look clean and comfortable for those that don't do alot curvy roads.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks. I have ridden the Blue Ridge, Route 80 in NC and other roads with them 2up without issue. The scrape was caused due to my lack of patience. Instead of slowing down and following the outside line in a left turn I decided to maintain my speed and dipped it hard left across the crown to the inside. (Downside of being a motorcop...)

I decided to buy the National Cycle bars and use them for mounting whatever lights I choose. If these don't sell in the next few days I am just gonna keep them on and buy the EC lights instead of the National Cycles. I thought at around $250 they would be a quick sale considering new ones are in the 375-400 range with taxes and shipping depending on the vendor.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I have the same pegs and ride around Maggie Valley (mountains) often and haven't touched them down yet. Great Pegs, good deal!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, decided the pegs are not a good look with black bars I will be using.

Listed Again for sale.

$225 plus shipping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts