GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 55 years of biking and triking, I have completed my bucket list and sold my motorcycles.

The following gear is available and photos will be sent to interested parties if requested:

Women's gear:

2 piece Joe Rocket RS-2 Rain suit. 100% waterproof, Black pants, Hi Viz Neon Yellow/Green Jacket. size XL
New: $62.50 Asking: $50.00

Tourmaster Deluxe Boot Rain Gaiters, size xs New: $27.99 Asking: $20.00

Tourmaster Women's Solution Waterproof boots, like new, size 7. Similar new version: $123.49. Asking: $95.00

Nolan Helmet Model N 103 w/ wired J & M headset, factory installed by J & M. Silver color, flip face, retractable sun visor. Size S/M
Will fit head circumference of 20-22". Lower cord included.

Joe Rocket lightweight Kevlar jacket with zip out liner. Color Silver/Gray. Size M New: $200 Asking: $125

Black Hondaline Goldwing Logo textile touring jacket with zip out quilt lining. No armor. Water resistant. Like new. Size M New versions $100 + with armor. Asking: $65.00

Men's gear:

Arai Signet X full faced helmet with J&M factory installed wired headset with lower cord. Color Silver Size XL New with headset $699.99.
Asking: $400.

Joe Rocket mesh Kevlar jacket with shoulder, elbow and spine armor. No liner. Size L New:$200 Asking $100.00

Joe Rocket mesh pants. Will zip onto the Joe Rocket jacket. 34" waist 31" inseam. Color Black No liner or insulation.
New: $220 with liner and insulation. Asking. $100

Tourmaster High Viz Yellow rainsuit jacket. Jacket has nylon hood that fits under helmet and keeps water from running down the back of your neck. Size L New: $99. Asking: $85

Tourmaster Sentinel Rain Pants with boot straps. Black with silver reflective stripe running down the outside of both legs. Size M 32-34" waist. New: $80 Asking: $65

Tourmaster Boot Gaiters with bootstrap. New $28 Asking $20

Tourmaster Elite Winter Glove with nylon polar protection: Size L New: $100 Asking: $75

Black Hondaline Goldwing Logo textile jacket with zip out quilt lining. No armor. Water resistant. Size L New versions $100+ with armor.
Asking: $65.

Ultragard luggage rack bag. Color: Black Like new. Missing rain cover. New: $51 Asking: $40

Seller will pay 25% of the shipping cost. No shipping outside of the continental USA.

Electronic fund transfer from your bank to mine is the preferred payment method. Paypal also accepted.
Shipping by USPS, UPS or FedEX

Contact Jim @ [email protected] for further information. Thanks for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts