GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These templates are made for the 2018 Goldwing Tour saddle bags & trunk. The saddle bag templates will fit the 2018 Goldwing also.
They’re printed on a single piece of 24”x 36” paper, folded to fit inside a USPS Flat Rate Envelope (9.5”x 12.5”).

Cost: $12.00 (payment w/PayPal only), includes templates, shipping to the lower 48 States & PayPal fee.
If you’re outside the 48 States or International; please PM me for quotes.

Once unfolded; the individual templates will need to be cut out and transferred on your material (sale includes templates only).
I’ve used automotive carpet and a foam rubber fender cover. Both materials look and work well (both measured about 1/4” thick). *Foam fender covers can be purchased through various vendors on-line. Carpet may also be available at your local upholstery business or on-line.
*Personal preference is the foam fender cover as they are easier to cut, and softer. Also can be purchased with various designs.

Attached photo details
- sheet of paper with all three templates
- sheet folded, ready to be inserted in shipping envelope
- next series of photos are examples of what mats look like with the automotive carpet & foam rubber fender cover materials. Material Are Not Included.

If interested; please PM me with your name & mailing address. I will reply with my PayPal account info. Once payment is received; templates will ship within (1) business day.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Walmart has yoga mats for about $8 (discount aisle). Looks to be big enough to make a complete set, and then some. Haven’t tried this material, but looks promising.

Pretty much any material that’s less than 1/4”, and gives some padding should work well.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’ve got (3) templates left. No plans on making more. Please PM me if you’re interested.

Thanks,
Ray

1 - 10 of 10 Posts