GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD Ultimate Midrider heated seat for 2018+ Goldwing Touring and Non Touring. Black with Dark Red Shiraz Crocodile inlays. Heat works by way of built in switches not OEM switches. For non touring Goldwings, this will turn your non heated seat into a heated one. If you have a 2018+ touring model and need the passenger backrest, it will have to be an exchange with your OEM backrest (the passenger backrest is a recover)
I will sell with exchange for your OEM backrest or I will remove the recover and you can recover your OEM backrest.
The seat cost over $2000 new (see copy of receipt in pictures)
I will sell for $1500.00 OBO including shipping
(shipping is $150 to $300 depending on destination)
P. M. Call or Text me
John
(954) 695-2070
SOLD SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Wow! I really like that seat, but if have to buy a bike to go under it. I do like your style though. Good luck

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
SOLD SOLD Ultimate Midrider heated seat for 2018+ Goldwing Touring and Non Touring. Black with Dark Red Shiraz Crocodile inlays. Heat works by way of built in switches not OEM switches. For non touring Goldwings, this will turn your non heated seat into a heated one. If you have a 2018+ touring model and need the passenger backrest, it will have to be an exchange with your OEM backrest (the passenger backrest is a recover)
I will sell with exchange for your OEM backrest or I will remove the recover and you can recover your OEM backrest.
The seat cost over $2000 new (see copy of receipt in pictures)
I will sell for $1500.00 OBO including shipping
(shipping is $150 to $300 depending on destination)
P. M. Call or Text me
John
(954) 695-2070
SOLD SOLD
I have an Ultimate Seat for a 2017 and down...want to trade?
I'm looking for an Ultimate Seat for a 2015 GL1800 .. I have the RED/BLACK two tone color ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts