GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A crusty old winger out on a long summer ride in the country pulls up to a Dairy Queen in the middle of nowhere, parks his bike and walks inside. As he passes thru the swingin' doors, he sees a sign hanging over the bar:

ROOT BEER: $2.00

HAMBURGER: $2..25

CHEESEBURGER: $2.50

CHICKEN SANDWICH : $3.50

EROTIC MASSAGE: $50.00

Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary payment, the ole' winger walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender serving drinks to a couple of sun wrinkled farmers.

She glides down behind the bar to the ole winger. 'Yes?' she inquires with a wide, knowing smile, 'may I help you?'

The ole winger leans over the bar, "I was wondering young lady," he whispers,"Are you the one who gives the massages?"

She looks into his eyes with that wide smile and purrs "Why yes", I sure am".

The ole' biker leans closer and into her left ear whispers softly, "Well, wash your hands real good, cause I want a root beer and a cheeseburger".

OK-So you didn't like it. Don't blow a gasket - just pass on by.,,,,:roll:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I like it.:popcorn:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Good one!

·
Registered
49 Posts
:thumbup:Good one.

How about this one.....

Best Joke of the year.......

A Somali arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!"

The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am Mexican."

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America!"

The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says, "Thank you for the wonderful America!"

That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East, I am not American!"

He finally sees a nice woman and asks, "Are you an American?"

She says, "No, I am from Russia!"

Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"
The Russian woman checks her watch and says...
"Probably at work."

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
:clap2:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Love the second one best!!! (Sorry Harry!)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Great way to start the weekend!! Thanks! ........Don:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts