GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the procedure when a new member uses the same screen name as mine? I have been a member since 2006!

Thanks Gerry
The Original Blue Thunder

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Hey; I'm the original Blu Tunder!

·
IronMan
17,618 Posts
DID YOU REGISTER IT WITH "GO DADDY " !! ?? IF NOT OPEN SEASON ! >:):laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
What's the procedure when a new member uses the same screen name as mine? I have been a member since 2006!

Thanks Gerry
The Original Blue Thunder
Hi Gerry, I happen to know the other BlueThunder. He is a friend I met on Goldwing Docs forum years ago. I see you've had 57 posts in 13 years. It is quite possible that he had no idea that there was a Blue Thunder on this site. It is also to be noted that he uses his screen name on multiple forums including this one. Note that the writing of the screen names is different. Brian, aka BlueThunder, doesn't use any spaces in his screen name. I presume that is a difference that allowed him to join this forum using a similar but not exact screen name as you.

·
IronMan
17,618 Posts
MORE "CLONING " ! :surprise::laugh::laugh:>:)

Reactions: CAWing and Ratster

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Hmm, seems to me we have two forum users who have become "entangled". As soon as someone observes the first one, he'll collapse into a known state, and we'll instantly know the status of the other one no matter how far apart they are... Einstein called it "spooky action at a distance".

My apologies for the quantum humor. Move along now. Nothing to see here.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Is this resolved now?
Not finding another account under Blue Thunder.

Ed

There's a "Blue Thunder" (with a space) and a "BlueThunder" (without the space). To the casual reader, they would look like the same person. That's where the confusion is coming from.

"With the space" has been a member since 1-20-2006. "Without the space" has only been here since 1-06-2019. Neither one has very many posts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.