GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from Lindsay Ontario for a ride. Up there to meet Gil and friends so Gil could pick up his new 2012 GL1800. Perrrrty red one. Congrats my friend! Your radio antenna made it back to my place safe and sound too. See you and Donna sometime this weekend in Peterborough.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Just got back from Lindsay Ontario for a ride. Up there to meet Gil and friends so Gil could pick up his new 2012 GL1800. Perrrrty red one. Congrats my friend! Your radio antenna made it back to my place safe and sound too. See you and Donna sometime this weekend in Peterborough.
Tell him to be very, very careful. That's the fastest color known to all of mankind.

·
Canuck
2,824 Posts
Gil's gonna be a pretty popular guy at our next RTE. Letting people take his 2012 out for a spin and all. :excited:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Thank you Hal!! I enjoyed having you and Bill come for me today!! That was very thoughtful of you guys! I got home safe and sound and with sore shoulders from not having my back rest! I need that for sure. Thanks also for taking my Spare parts to your place. C U guys next week... Gilligan
My friends also enjoyed meeting you guys!!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hey Paul, as for the test rides, We'll see. But a nice though!! L.O.L.

And Brian, what if anything happened at the shop where your bike is... Just nosy I guess like the rest of the gang! L.O.L. Gilligan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts