GL1800Riders Forums banner

Someone had a little oops on the way to work....

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Fred H. 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Wow...what does one say? I can scarcely believe the photos and the aftermath. Thank the good Lord above. (We all get "odd" reminders of that from time to time, don't we?) Prayers and well wishes to you and yours.

Metric4me

#7 ·
I will admit that the point of origin of the photos had me curious. In more ways than one, I was concluding that you are indeed a "magical' human being. I must also admit that I were to find myself in a similar situation, about the only thing I would be able to "snap" a photo of would be my lunch laying around my feet, or yesterday's lunch aftermath in my trousers!

Metric4me

#8 ·
My first thought was ! I thought you lived in Texas! Then, I thought, Where's the BBQ and Dang! Where am I gonna Learn how to fix my Wing! Glad it was'nt you! That Person was really "LUCKY".

#12 ·
When the person driving that truck looked out the window I bet they crapped there pants big time!!!!! If your heart was still ticking after looking out the window of the truck, I would say you have a very strong heart. Just hope they didn't open the passengers door and jump out.

#13 ·
I'm guessing alcohol was involved

#14 ·
That would be a challenge to the tow truck driver!

#16 ·
Where is the motorcycle?

#18 ·
Sid Moen said:
Looks like he rode the guard rail over the culvert or it would have been worse. I bet the undercarriage is going to need some work.
The story I got with the photos said:

"Man hits guard rail and flips end over end over that culvert."

GreenDragon said:
Where is the motorcycle?
The Harley must have fallen out of the back of the truck when it flipped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.