GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Great song and story, May God bless us, every one! Merry Christmas to all. Thanks White Boy.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I have heard this story many times, but each time it renews my spirit. Thanks for the reminder!

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
As many times as I have heard and told this story, it still has the power to move me. What a testimony to the riches of God's grace, especially at this time of year.

Thank you for posting this.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
696 Posts
alls well

thanks

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Thank you!

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Thank you!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks for a wonderfull song, on a wonderfull day!!

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
MesquiteBob said:
As many times as I have heard and told this story, it still has the power to move me. What a testimony to the riches of God's grace, especially at this time of year.

Thank you for posting this.
AMEN!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Thank you for posting that and thank you to everyone who wrote in to say "Thank You". :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
THANKS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Been to a couple Gaither Homecoming concerts and David Phelps solo. He's a heck of a great guy who signed get well cards to my kids when they couldn't make it to his concert due to the flu.

When I need a pick-me-up I search for him and Gaither Vocal Band on Youtube.

B

·
0 Posts
It Is Well

Thanks so much for posting this message and song. IT IS INDEED WELL WITH MY SOUL thanks to the RISEN SAVIOR.
May God bless everyone on this board in the new year.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Twyn,

I'll be going to the Gaither Homecoming concert in Jacksonville, Fl in January. It'll be my 4th time seeing them there.

I sure miss David Phelps and Mark Lowry in the group, but the new guys are great and Guy Penrod really makes the group.

Dep

·
Registered
582 Posts
Thank you and God Bless you and yours.

Harold

1 - 20 of 22 Posts