GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I responded to an e-mail and got this message back. Evidently his e-mail server isn't working. Let me know if you are this person and I will try and send it to another e-mail address.

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
[email protected]
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 559 559 Can you read this?

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
I responded to an e-mail and got this message back. Evidently his e-mail server isn't working. Let me know if you are this person and I will try and send it to another e-mail address.

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
[email protected]
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 559 559 Can you read this?
I cannot find an e-mail server in operation at the address for webworldinc.com (65.122.15.67). Either the MX records are messed up or there is no SMTP server listening at that address.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts