GL1800Riders Forums banner

Something to Ponder

5K views 50 replies 34 participants last post by  bmoore106 
I agree with the author, but I'm afeered that there post won't be long for this here world. :lol:

Italian Stallion said:
No one has mentioned the millions of Americans that do not have medical coverage because they can't afford it. How many Americans do you think would have free medical care with the 300 Billions that our President is spending on barbarians? 300 thousand millions!

The unemployed rate is high, the number of homeless Americans are growing each day, yet he sees fit to spend 300 Billions on a country that will return to the stone age once we are gone.

A tax break? Oh, come on! He put $600 dollars in my pocket (whooppie), but awarded his rich friends with millions.

I'm not happy in the least with the current administration. We could take care of a lot of domestic problems with what he's spending in Iraq!

I served during the Vietnam conflict, and have lost a nephew in Iraq. I will be willing to defend our soil to the death.

Some Americans hated President Clinton for "lying" for what he did with Monica, but it's okay to loose so many American soldiers and Billions of our tax dollars over the lye of finding Weapons of Mass Distructions! I have a problem with that?
Where is unemployment high? If you know someone who needs a job send them to West Texas. We have 24 hr. convenience stores that close at night because there is no one to work at them. All businesses are having a hard time finding people to work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.