GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that there are a number of vets here and though this is not specifically GL 1800 oriented I thought some might be interested. I am, as a vet very supportive of our troops no matter where they are. I am a bit computer illiterate I guess since I can't get the url thing to work.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/l ... 57,00.html

There are a number of related articles, photos, slide shows so be sure to scan the site well. I don't know how anyone can leave this with dry eyes.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boots and Brian
Both of you got it . Thanks. I found the site and the articles in a digest post from a group I belong to; NAMC. National Association of Medics and Corpsmen. I just thought it might be a good thing for everyone to see and remember.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Thank you for posting this. As a Navy veteran of 21 years, I appreciate the work these men and women are doing for us, living in relative peace in the U.S. I also remember not being able to wear my uniform while attending college in California at government expense - it was deemed to cause problems back in the early '70s.

So to all those who are serving today, whether overseas or here at home ... I salute you!

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have edited my original post with the underscores in place and it now is working. Thanks all for the patience and advice.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
VETS

Thank you very much!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts