GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just agreed on a 2012 that will be here in 2 weeks. I got a red level 1 and looking forward to it.

I will be searching the forum for some info rather than repeat the same questions. I will miss the HD but need something different. I had a 1999 gl1500 that I sold in 2005 so this bike will be much different again. That bike was 100% problem free while I had it.

Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Man are you going to see a huge difference in the 2012 and the 1500!!! Its like going from a barge to a speedboat in handling and power. Welcome to the forum and to Honda again.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Congratulations! I wish you many trouble free and safe miles! You're going to love that thing. Please come back and give us your first impressions. They ought to be dramatic.

·
Registered
267 Posts
:congrats:eek:n your new ride when you get it.

·
Banned
208 Posts
You are gonna love it, hit me up if you need info...:congrats:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Just agreed on a 2012 that will be here in 2 weeks. I got a red level 1 and looking forward to it.

I will be searching the forum for some info rather than repeat the same questions. I will miss the HD but need something different. I had a 1999 gl1500 that I sold in 2005 so this bike will be much different again. That bike was 100% problem free while I had it.

Ride safe.
It won't take long till you get over it! About a day!:lol::lol::wrong:
:congrats:and welcome to the forum!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
375 Posts
I did not care much for the new look of the 2012's in the photos but I saw my first one, in person, today and it is not bad looking at all. I think they could have done better on the rear end but I can sure live with it. By the way it was a red one I saw and it looked nice.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Welcome to the asylum. Jump in, take part, have fun and ignore the grumps among us.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks To All

I will post impressions when I get it. I promise not to say no soul, never understood that expression.

Thanks to all that posted.

If I have questions I will ask you head.

EastTexasRider, how do you like the Vision. I gave them a lot of thought.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hey 2012wing
Congratulations!
I picked up my blue level 1 on Wednesday; It’s great to back on a Wing.
Ride safe!
Jay

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I wouldn't have one of those 12's for all the tea in China (or Japan).

They are dead fugly.

... oh wait, I will be picking up mine in a couple weeks also. :p

nevermind

1 - 15 of 15 Posts