GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Sure hope you have a lift. Or a set of very good knee pads!

H

·
0 Posts
I'll loan you the black Harley I have in the garage and you can just tell them you modified it and still got it done on time.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
When you say complete...does that mean with wheels and engine?|\ :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
Looks like you just need a little motivation. Hal, you can play Paul Sr. go over there and yell at him. :lol:

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
HMMM! "YOU CAN DO IT"! GOOD LUCK, on having it road ready though!

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Lewis/EC said:
Hedo said:
A case of Corona says you miss your deadline !! 8)
Ha! You got a bet! I'll start a thread on its progress and add to it.
Remember......I said YOU !!

.........no-one else can touch the bike...... 8) 8)

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hedo said:
Lewis/EC said:
Hedo said:
A case of Corona says you miss your deadline !! 8)
Ha! You got a bet! I'll start a thread on its progress and add to it.
Remember......I said YOU !!

.........no-one else can touch the bike...... 8) 8)
I'll be the only one doing the assembly. You can bring it to Catscade. :beer8:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Todd Graham said:
Yeah, yeah. Where's that tank bag you've been working on? LOL!
In beta testing. Stainless should be cut next week and kits available by end of the month.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Lewis/EC said:
[quote="Todd Graham":2nema3eo]Yeah, yeah. Where's that tank bag you've been working on? LOL!
In beta testing. Stainless should be cut next week and kits available by end of the month.

[/quote:2nema3eo]

That's damn nice Lewis! I'll be buying one for sure! Ok you're off the hook, you can go back to building your bike. Good luck!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hedo, you're gonna lose all those freebies, from your IOU's!

If Lewis knows that he can relieve you of 12, he'll work incessantly, just, to do you in; especially, if he'll deprive you of an unexpected treat!! Lewis is that kind of guy, as we all know!

Lewis should know better than to bicker with a clever Hedo. Hedo already is hedging on technicalities, like, I's, O's, and YOU's.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
John in YVR said:
Sure hope you have a lift. Or a set of very good knee pads!
Isn't that a lift it is sitting on?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Well that is no excuse. You should of already had it done by now. HA HA

Sounded good. You still have alot of work ahead of you and now a deadline to meet. But why do you have to have it done by Feb 02?

Well I guess you can put my stuff on the back burner, but do not forget inconvenience fee. :D

Well I hope your project gets finished on time and may all your vendors treat you well.

·
Registered
692 Posts
That sure is a good looking bike you are testing that bag on !!!!! I can tell from the picture that it does NOT touch the radio and can be raised to change channels. Looks like you tilt it forward to put gas in, cool. Just pulling one pen to take it off of the bike is nice and the map pouch that goes on top is a good touch.
Looks like a top quality bag and very user friendly.
Oh, did I say what a good looking bike it is on.

Charlie

·
Registered
416 Posts
TnCharlie said:
That sure is a good looking bike you are testing that bag on !!!!! I can tell from the picture that it does NOT touch the radio and can be raised to change channels. Looks like you tilt it forward to put gas in, cool. Just pulling one pen to take it off of the bike is nice and the map pouch that goes on top is a good touch.
Looks like a top quality bag and very user friendly.
Oh, did I say what a good looking bike it is on.

Charlie
So it works well, huh Charlie?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts