GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I don't think she would actually kill. You may be confined to a bed with drool running out of your mouth with no chance of recovery, but not dead.

That's a great relief.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,635 Posts
That's a great relief.
I knew you would feel better about that. At least there is hope that medical advances would be able to help you at some point.
In the mean time you will have to listen to Betty telling you that she warned you and your daughter saying she told you to stop.

Reactions: roadrunner1800

·
Premium Member
31,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
OH my

Maybe too deep now for even 250r .
Taken seconds ago
I cannot see the road out front and not even farm 1/4 mile down road .

·
Premium Member
31,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
We got all of 5 and them some . Light fluffy yet and 250r is having a blast .

Doughnuts anybody ?

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,942 Posts
Well At least Boomer hasn't posted a picture of him and the Ohio bunch going to eat on there bikes and Sully hasn't posted about how much he loves this weather. (no snow and temps in 40s and 50s)
Like Taddpole told you. RTE on Wednesday as it was in the mid 40's. I put on about 200 miles by not taking the direct route. I rode a little on Friday but it was cool. only 26* and only rode 45 miles.

Oh I am sure that's next :wink2:
:kiss:

We got all of 5 and them some . Light fluffy yet and 250r is having a blast .

Doughnuts anybody ?
OH NO!! If you mention doughnuts I imagine Hoosierdaddy will be on his way. :lol::lol:
May all this stuff stay in WI. :snow1::snow1::snow1:

Oh yea. It frosted while I was at the Dells. But we didn't have a frost until the week before Thanksgiving. :nojoke: That is very late for us.

Reactions: vettesherps

·
Premium Member
31,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
We here close to me have a few Amosh families that make and sell amazing handmade doughnuts . Just sayin

Reactions: vettesherps

·
Crazy Northerner
8,635 Posts

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
If you had one of these I'm guessing you wouldn't be hating winter

Allen

http://www.advpulse.com/adv-bikes/christini-ii-track-awd-snow-bike/
Pretty cool! Never heard of Christini. I seen the Timbersled tracks for the rear of a dirtbike, but not a powered one for the front.

I looked at the Christini link found in that article. http://www.advpulse.com/adv-bikes/christini-motorcycles-best-dual-sport/

It featured a 2wd bike with the regular dirt wheels. It's street legal and has a Chinese cloned Honda CRF450x engine in it. Too bad it's got a Chinese power plant vs. Japanese. :crying: Kind of a turn off considering it's $9,600 MSRP for the dirt version.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.