GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dawg needs as many shots as he can get in different light conditions of the New '07 RED, Black, and Blue bikes. Some have posted pics but I have been unable to capture the true essence of the colors.

The Honda web site does not give a true pic of what the colors look like.

I have a group of guys and gals getting ready to buy new Wings now, and I want to be able to show them some great pics. I promised them that you guys on the board would be able to help us out. None of the dealers within 100 miles of here even have an '07

Actually great shots of any of the '07 colors will work.

We are looking at 4 or 5 Bikes.

Guess who is getting the Blue Nav, Prem sound, Comfy package...LOL

Dawg

·
Road Warrior
1,322 Posts
Going to the bike show this weekend in Fort Worth, will see what I can do Dawg,Sheila

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
motorcyclemom40 said:
Going to the bike show this weekend in Fort Worth, will see what I can do Dawg,Sheila
What day are you going, I am hoping to be there Fri. , would like to meet ya.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Bulldog said:
Dawg needs as many shots as he can get in different light conditions of the New '07 RED, Black, and Blue bikes. Some have posted pics but I have been unable to capture the true essence of the colors.
The Honda web site does not give a true pic of what the colors look like.
Dawg
Well, I had the same problem finding accurate colors.
Here's the most accurate one I could come up with. It's the blue one, in a coal mine, at midnight, with no moon.
Yeah, that's a black cat sitting on the seat.
I know, I shouldn't have gone to all the trouble, but, hey, you wanted different lighting conditions.:lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously, I hope to see some good color representations posted. I have had no luck finding them on the web.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
OK Dawg, it's supposed to be in the high 50's today with sunshine, I'll try and take several shots of my fast 07 Blue and get them to you...it's stock so you'll be able to see the true color in stock form....if the weather man didn't lie to me....again :wink:

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
The only way you can get a feeling of the true colors is to visit dealers with the color of one you have in mind and then look at it under their flourcescent lights and taking it outside..

With all the different cameras, lighting, and monitor settings available it is real hard to get the "true" color on computer..

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I have seen the Dark Red and the Blue side by side on the showroom floor. In that lighting condition, the Dark Red got my attention more than the Blue. I was there mainly to see the Blue. I guess my history with Red caused me to like it a little better. Both are great loking bikes, though!

B

·
0 Posts
Bulldog said:
Guess who is getting the Blue Nav, Prem sound, Comfy package...LOL
Dawg
I gotta tell ya Dawg, I've seen the blue in person and it is beautiful. As to the Comfy package, look below at my sig.

Beastie

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Dream Catcher said:
Bulldog said:
Dawg needs as many shots as he can get in different light conditions of the New '07 RED, Black, and Blue bikes. ....
Well, I had the same problem finding accurate colors.
Here's the most accurate one I could come up with. It's the blue one, in a coal mine, at midnight, with no moon.
Yeah, that's a black cat sitting on the seat.
I know, I shouldn't have gone to all the trouble, but, hey, you wanted different lighting conditions.:lol: :lol: :lol: ...
Well, that's the clincher for me! Now I gotta get an '07 in Blue! :wink:

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
The blue is best described as the BMW blue..
Kinda dark slate, very subdued and classy, not at all GL..
There was one down by us in Coopersburg if ya wanna come on down!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Bulldog said:
Dawg needs as many shots as he can get

Dawg
You are probably due for a little deworming about now too :lol: :lol:

PS - I saw the blue and loved it - very classy color

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Dawg, The red carries the same color number as the 06. The silver is the same as the earlier bright silver. I have the 07 blue, 6,300 miles at this time. The spoiler box calls it Newport Blue, it is also called bright blue metallic. It is a darker richer looking color than Honda usually uses. It is dark and dreary here for the next few days. But in all honesty, it looks different in every picture I have seen. Nothing compares to viewing in person.

Ed Jenkins, Pawnee, Il
07, 6,300 miles

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I think the red is the same as 06. have not seen the black, but the blue is awsome . Have to see it in the sun.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Dive Master said:
I think the red is the same as 06. have not seen the black, but the blue is awsome . Have to see it in the sun.
Good pic DM. Finally puts to rest the argument about anything growing "on the MOON". :lol: :lol:
DC

·
Registered
730 Posts
Dive master:::::::Like the pic....If I pm my email could you send me the pic so I can foreward to daughter and her son...It is a cute one.... :flg:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Baby Redwing said:
Dive master:::::::Like the pic....If I pm my email could you send me the pic so I can foreward to daughter and her son...It is a cute one.... :flg:
Try right clicking on the picture and you should get a menu that will let you save the photo to your pc in any directory and with any name you choose.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts