GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soundgate Ipod interface for sale I bought this from a member here but It's not what I need I have gone back to a MP3 player

This interface works well; comes with cables and Manual
easy install

$85 shipped anywhere

Paypal ;cash or Postal M/O..... sorry no american checks

·
Registered
905 Posts
How long is the cable from the soundgate to the cd changer plug? Earlier models had a short cable, and they later came out with a longer version of that cable...

·
Banned
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How long is the cable from the soundgate to the cd changer plug? Earlier models had a short cable, and they later came out with a longer version of that cable...
Its about a foot and a half Dunno if that's the longer one or not. But long enough for the "brain" to live under seat It comes with 2 cables to go to ipod in trunk they are about 3 feet long (one has a crack in the end plastic but still works) both included

·
Registered
905 Posts
Nah, that's like what I have...I had the short one extended so I could mount the brain under the left pocket, but I'd like to have a cable that's oem that length...it's like 4th long...was considering buying yours if it had the longer cable and keeping the brain as a spare...

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Have you experienced any lockups with this Unit???

·
Banned
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you experienced any lockups with this Unit???

No never did
I had it in the bike for about 3-4 weeks then went back to a J&M mp3 player

Which by the way has hung up on me
But I think I have it fixed
I zipstrapped the bike to J&M connector together and that seems to have cured it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just to throw my 2 cents worth in here. I just installed one of these and then took off on a 4200 km trip. I must say that it worked flawlessly. The only thing I didn't like was that I would have to cut holes in the plastic. I mounted the brain under the seat and water proofed it and then ran the cable up under the plastic and brought it out just beside the left hand cubbie and in. Works well no leaks. One of the best things I ever bought for the bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.