GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This poker run is a two day affair that will leave Brandon on Friday June 28th with stops along the way to Oacoma (Chamberlain) where the first day ends. Cedar Shores will have a buffet and band for us on Friday night. (The ride usually books the entire motel!!) On the 29th we run the rest of the way out to Deadwood where the hands are drawn. This is a great leisurely ride across the state and a lot of fun.

PM me with your email address and I can send more details if you would like. There are always a few wings on this ride but not enough.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Let me know if ys do it this year. The long run.

Ma and I miss the Madison to Sturgis black jack run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

It is beginning to look like we may be able to go this year. It is usually on the same weekend that automainia is in Brandon (27th and 28th of June). I made my reservations at Cedar Shores yesterday but have not made any for Deadwood yet. We will have to wait and see, the organizer usually doesnt get anything out until April or even May sometimes.

Doug

·
Registered
29 Posts
It is beginning to look like we may be able to go this year. It is usually on the same weekend that automainia is in Brandon (27th and 28th of June). I made my reservations at Cedar Shores yesterday but have not made any for Deadwood yet. We will have to wait and see, the organizer usually doesnt get anything out until April or even May sometimes.

Doug
Are you a darksider?
My boy wants to mount a ct on his hd. Does not want to scratch 800$ rims tho. Know a local installer?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, I couldnt get Scott at advanced to do it or the Barely Legal up on 60th st N (although I have heard they have mounted CTs before). I ended up having the monkeys at Bens Bargain Barn do it. They didnt scratch the rim up but I feel kind of lucky for that. DJ.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts