GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like this may be the last big hoorraaa. Who's going riding in Southern Ontario? I plan on leaving the Forest area and meeting up with my friend Bill in Petrolia. I want to ride south to the Chatham area and see the guys that bought my John Deere tractor.
We'll be stopping at Wallaceburg at the Tim Hortins for coffee and a break.
Anyone on this board that may be in the area?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More like 503 miles east to be exact. Would love to, but I want to be back to go have BBQ steak and see my little guy.

Get this.

Papa was taking a nap.......Josh had to as well!!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Now that is a picture!

Don, that boy is gonna be by your side for a very long time. What a way to go.

Dawg

·
Registered
911 Posts
last hoorah

I'd LOVE to join yuh, but I've already put her to sleep for the winter...enjoy your last ride for the season....ride safe....

Scott

·
Registered
589 Posts
Now I know something's wacky. You guys are still riding in Ontario and I have a foot of snow outside my house in Nanaimo. What gives?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Don Stefanik said:
Well it looks like this may be the last big hoorraaa. Who's going riding in Southern Ontario? I plan on leaving the Forest area and meeting up with my friend Bill in Petrolia. I want to ride south to the Chatham area and see the guys that bought my John Deere tractor.
We'll be stopping at Wallaceburg at the Tim Hortins for coffee and a break.
Anyone on this board that may be in the area?
We're a little too far north. Isn't these strange weather? Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Don i was out on Sat was 12c and Sunny and was going to ride today but very over cast.It's not over yet i'll ride in Dec then park the baby
Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts