GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blacksheep Marty, my Victory ridin buddy suggested we do a breakfast ride one day this coming week, Monday thru Wednesday. So, I've dug into the old memory bank and recalled that Sparky's Place on SR40 in Astor was pretty good and a reasonable distance to most of us. I'm flexible on which day so we'll go with the group consensus. I'm thinking meet and be seated by 9:00, eat, beat the heat, and back home before the thunderstorms pop up. Who's in and what day gets your vote?

1. Sparky's Place Llc|(352) 759-2854
    24646 State Road 40, Astor, FL
1. Tom
2. Marty
3. Roger
4. Richard
5. Glen
6. Dennis
7. Jamie
8. Bob
9 Larry & friend
10. Jim

·
Registered
882 Posts
NO TinkerBill you can,t go. And that is final...

·
Registered
134 Posts
I can do Tuesday ;)

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I'd like to try one of these things, if thats okay. Any day is fine as long as its not pouring down when it's time to leave the 'burg.

·
Registered
134 Posts
OK , then is Tuesday the final answer ???

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like the people have spoken. Tuesday...and if I remember how to spell the word TENTATIVE, with an eye on the weather. See ya there. And, if Tuesday pans out, perhaps Roger and Capt Bob can team up in Keystone, then meet up with Marty and I in Interlachen.:coffee1:

Tom

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Looks like the people have spoken. Tuesday...and if I remember how to spell the word TENTATIVE, with an eye on the weather. See ya there. And, if Tuesday pans out, perhaps Roger and Capt Bob can team up in Keystone, then meet up with Marty and I in Interlachen.:coffee1:

Tom
Works for me OBT. Finishing up on a trailer for Kyle, we're doing a road trip in August. I'll prolly ride the yellow Wing & road test the trailer. Cb can PM me if he wants to meet up. What time should we be in I'lachen, full tanks and empty bladders?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Nice short ride on my Triumph! See y'all at 9.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Nice short ride on my Triumph! See y'all at 9.
That's a really long cross country on my soviet era "steed"..
(see Stalins Revenge in my sig line)
but I think I'll chance it.. :lol:

Dennis

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
finally get to meet u guys weather permitting:coffee1:

·
Registered
943 Posts
If yall had made it at 8 I could have been there and back for my golf. But I have golf at 11. I hate missing good food, friends and no Kenny.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rog, I think if we pull out of the CVS parking lot at SR20 & CR315 NLT 8:10, we'll be there and seated by 9:00. I'll be there at 8:00.

Tom

·
Registered
84 Posts
Astor breakfast, 7/12/11

Sorry, guys, some of us still work for a living. Until September I can do Saturdays. Then Gator football takes over my priorities.

Billb
Orlando
03 Wing with Motor Trike kit.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Rog, I think if we pull out of the CVS parking lot at SR20 & CR315 NLT 8:10, we'll be there and seated by 9:00. I'll be there at 8:00.
Lord willing and the Cree don't rise. I'll see ya'll there.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
looks like doable morning weather and I am bringing a friend with his harley.:22yikes: larry

1 - 20 of 21 Posts