GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GL1800 Owners

If you just purchased a new Gold Wing or are just starting to dress up your GL1800 this could be the luckiest day of your motorcycle life.

Buy a new Honda CB Radio & Antenna OR a new Honda CD Player with trunk mount at our online prices and take advantage of the following:

Purchase any additional Honda Genuine Accessories listed in our online store and receive an additional 25% discount on the Honda Genuine Accessories. (Offer applies to "Honda Genuine Accessories" only and is not good on any Honda maintenance parts, oil or OEM parts).

and you can also

Purchase the Honda 4 Year Protection Plan for $379. Add 4 years to your original 3 year warranty.

Offer good thru March 31,2004.

No other discounts will apply. Orders must be placed online. Include your VIN number in the comments section along with "March Sale". Discounts will be applied when we process the order.---
http://hondadirectlineusa.com/stores/pr ... 4375&str=4

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Sure Hal,

Spring this sale on me, without a hint of notice.

Now I am going to have to cancel all my appointments for the month March, so that I can Shepherd this sale....LOL

Great Sale Hal

Dawg

·
Registered
979 Posts
Sale

:D Great deal Hal, Sorry I dont have anything nice to say about Hondas CB or CD player. but keep up the good work and the great sales my Credit cards love you for it. LOL :? :sw1: :sw1: :sw1: :s27: :s27: :s27:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Question

Hal,

Is that price good for Floridians? I have heard that we can not buy an extended warranty for under ten million dollars or something like that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You must buy the CB Radio or CD player and then you can buy any GL1800 "Honda Genuine Accessories" at 25 percent off of our online price and you can buy the extended warranty for $379.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bulldog- - - need some clarification

I guessd people are seeing your note and getting confused. The extended warranty is $379 only if they buy a CB or CD player.

Here is my note:

GL1800 Owners

If you just purchased a new Gold Wing or are just starting to dress up your GL1800 this could be the luckiest day of your motorcycle life.

Buy a new Honda CB Radio & Antenna OR a new Honda CD Player with trunk mount at our online prices and take advantage of the following:

Purchase any additional Honda Genuine Accessories listed in our online store and receive an additional 25% discount on the Honda Genuine Accessories. (Offer applies to "Honda Genuine Accessories" only and is not good on any Honda maintenance parts, oil or OEM parts).

and you can also

Purchase the Honda 4 Year Protection Plan for $379. Add 4 years to your original 3 year warranty.

Offer good thru March 31,2004.

No other discounts will apply. Orders must be placed online. Include your VIN number in the comments section along with "March Sale". Discounts will be applied when we process the order.---

·
Chard Member
13,075 Posts
Hal....I thought that is what you were saying. Your GL1800Riders.com Public Relations Manager, Bulldog, has the ext warranty advertised in his signature line for $379.

Thought I would double check with you since "my friend" from out of state <grin> is in the market for a ext warranty or new bike!

Thanks again....

·
Registered
170 Posts
Dig into you pockets Riders.
This is welcomed as riding season is starting here in the Southern Rocky Mountains. And you have the rest of the month to get yourself a sweet deal.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm gonna wait until the fall election sale, Hal will be sooooo happy Dubya gets booted out of office he will offer Cb, cd player, and extended warranty all for $379. :flg:

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Javern said:
I'm gonna wait until the fall election sale, Hal will be sooooo happy Dubya gets booted out of office he will offer Cb, cd player, and extended warranty all for $379. :flg:
How about keeping such talk on the "off-topic" board?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Yeah, I'll take that deal Hal.....cb/cd and the ext warr for 379....just sign me up....you have my address :D

Way to negotiate Javern!! :clap2:

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Bulldog said:
Javern,

I like your wit, keep it coming. Pay no attention to the board police.

Bulldog
Cops? Where???

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I need to get that extended warrenty but I do not think I need another cd player and cb. Mine appears to be working fine. So I guess I will wait until next time, but I have to pick one up before September. It is a good sale for those you need it all. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts