GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 5 National Cycle Special Edition windshields at very attractive prices. We can not advertise price here due to the National Cycle MAP policy. Windshields are "new in box". We can sell them as a shop special as the exterior box has a corner dented or box is slightly torn. Absolutely nothing wrong with the contents.

Major savings!

You can call Mon - Fri, between 9 - 5 EST to get our shop special pricing. 888- 470-5702

Bulldog

·
Registered
281 Posts
V-Stream

what price can you sell the box damaged units for?

·
Registered
627 Posts
We have 5 National Cycle Special Edition windshields at very attractive prices. We can not advertise price here due to the National Cycle MAP policy. Windshields are "new in box". We can sell them as a shop special as the exterior box has a corner dented or box is slightly torn. Absolutely nothing wrong with the contents.

Major savings!

You can call Mon - Fri, between 9 - 5 EST to get our shop special pricing. 888- 470-5702

Bulldog
Do you still have any for sale?

·
Registered
860 Posts
I bought my 1800 from the owner of national cycles in Chicago. it has the V-STREAM SPECIAL EDITION windshield and a set of the wind wings and the one on the mirror. the windshield is fantastic. I read some of the reviews and the one that caught my attention was from a dealer. one of his customers came in an told him he was behind a truck with bricks in the back and one fell off he truck. before he could react the brick hit his windshield and laid it back and bumped his helmet. did not damage the windshield. couldn't even tell it was hit, bounced back into shape. in their catalog they sell for 400$, 295$ and shipping included is amazing price. I don't know how long mine has been on but it is still crystal clear.
I am not connected to NATIONAL CYCLE in any way. just an owner of their product

1 - 5 of 5 Posts