GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I for one appreciate the help and advice that you provide to a lot of us on the GPS, Cell phone elec issues.

Thanks to your input and a lot of the feedback I have picked up here on different items. I am now pretty comfortable with the decision I have made on the Garmin 2820 and my expectations and capabilities that I can expect from the unit.

So after the first of the year I will buy one, again thanks for the help and the guidance

JimRo

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would like to second that. Thank you Jon! Jon has helped me to integrate a Garmin 2720 GPS, a Sirius Satellite Radio and a cell phone into my Goldwing's audio/intercom system. All with no problems and 100% satisfaction. I'm also very fortunate in that I only live about 45 minutes from Jon. That makes it very easy to collect new toys when I'm in a hurry. Like when my wife has a weak moment just before Father's Day and says go pick out a new GPS for the bike. Thanks Jon!

Rick

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Make that a third, I very much appreciate Jon taking the time to share his knowledge with us.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
It is hard to add to what has already been said. Jon always goes the extra mile to help anyone out. That is the difference between a average man and a great man!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts