GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. So I have decided on Speed Bleeders for my 12,000 service brake fluid replacement. Can anyone here tell me how many I need for brakes and clutch, and what size do I order.

Joe

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
jomamma1 said:
O.K. So I have decided on Speed Bleeders for my 12,000 service brake fluid replacement. Can anyone here tell me how many I need for brakes and clutch, and what size do I order.

Joe
Joe - go online to Honda Direct Line and order them there. You will need a total of 8 Speed Bleeders to complete the job and they come in packages with two so four packages. Definitely get the plastic bag they sell too as it is great to hold the old fluid and not make a mess.

DaleC

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
You can get the MOTRAX brake bleeder instead. It is essentially a one way speed bleeder type valve on a plastic tube. Use it on each of your brake bleeder valves instead of replacing each bleeder. Does the same thing but easier. You can make your own with one speed bleeder and a short length of plastic tubing.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts