GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
I had the SpeedoHealer on the VTX and transferred it to the Wing with a different harness. Went with the correcting device so I wouldn't have to worry about doing the mental math when limits change. Wouldn't need it if Honda's nav system was a full-blown GPS unit like the rest of Garmin's offerings.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Speed Healer

Put a unit on my wife's 1800 a few months ago and it corrected her 9.1% speed offset. Her speedo read 77 at 70mph. Now it is dead on.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Installing my speedohealer is my mission for this weekend.

I am at least 5 miles off at when speedo reads 70.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Mine came with a healer already installed, it has been dead on with my GPS. I like the little tattle tale button that shows your highest speed from your last trip.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Roadlizard, if the cops ever stop you, ERASE that max speed fast! LOL!

Seriously, I had a highway patrol friend tell me he has started requesting to see the gps of the people he stops who want to argue with him. Most forget the "Max Speed" on the gps. He can't ticket them off of that but it sure stops the whiny mouth.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I have one on my ST-1300 that was off by 7%. Easy installation and the Speedohealer works great. I installed a 195/65-16 rear CT on my 08 Wing and the speedometer is dead on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts