GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know my speedometer is off about 5 mile/hour according to the GPS. to day was interesting was ridding with a Friend who has a 2008 GL1800 Trike. This is the first time that we both have ridden any distance to gether in highway miles. My Odomoter reading 236 and his was 228. I think the trike milage was the closer mileage. No GPS on the bike to day. We were on a day cruse and both knew were we were going.
Why dosen't honda fix this?
Bob
P. S. ;)Great day here in Pa. for ridding 85 to 90 must be almost a new record high for April but it has been a long winter.

·
Registered
546 Posts
help for odometer

Google speedohealer, You just plug it into your wireing and program the results that you want to make your odo correct.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Why dosen't honda fix this?
Bob
P. S. ;)Great day here in Pa. for ridding 85 to 90 must be almost a new record high for April but it has been a long winter.
Probably because Honda can claim better gas mileage...just a guess:shrug:

I just put on a new rear tire and went with the 180/70 instead of the OEM 180/60. The speedo is really close to being right on now! Within a click of the GPS.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It is hard to understand why Honda can`t make the speedo/odometer accurate. Same goes for the lousy radio reception.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts