GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to Angels Strawbale Bikerfest in Spencer July 28-31? Great time, they have a rib cook-off, bands, games and a lot of good entertainment. Merle & I are planning to go again. Went last year and had a great time. Think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Sherm,
You have a PM

·
Registered
103 Posts
Anyone alive in Nebraska

Is anyone alive in Nebraska:shrug:. This site has been dead for the last year. At least someone tell me to go to hell:twisted:. Lets get something going.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Well,,,,,, OK then Merl,,,,,,,Go to hell :lol:

Seriously Would love to go to Spencer with you guy's, but I have other commitments That weekend :cry:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At least when you get there, you will be amongst most of our friends!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:4: :eek:4: :wrong:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
I'd go, but my bike's broke....:wrong:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Thanks Doug, now I feel alot better. Keep up the good work.
Your very welcome,
It's called negative reinforcement (it's kinda like a dog that keeps coming back for more beatings) :trike::shrug:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
At least when you get there, you will be amongst most of our friends!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:4: :eek:4: :wrong:
Hey Sherm,
Mighty fine lookin ride you have there in your avatar :thumbup:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank You Doug, I like it more every time I get on it. Hard to explain, but it is just a totally different, more relaxed ride. I loved the two wheeler but I think I am liking this better. I know for sure that Peg likes it a whole lot more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Is anyone alive in Nebraska:shrug:. This site has been dead for the last year. At least someone tell me to go to hell:twisted:. Lets get something going.
Hi welcome. There are a few on here been posting our Sat morning ride.:coffee1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts