GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing better, hopes to take first stps at the beginning of December. Still medicated for pain, but sounds clear headed. Says he's starting to look at the new Volvo convertible! He may try to make the Tennessee Lunch Run next year. So, I guess it's on.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
He's had a very slow recovery, but good things tend to take time.

Hang in there, Steve. Walk...Run...Ride...Smile

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Some healing does take time. I am glad to hear Steve is on the mend in the right directions.

Prayers are still being said for him and Annette.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Get well soon, Steve! I can't think of anything brilliant to add, except to seriously reconsider the Volvo. PM me if you want the dirty details on my travails with mine.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hello from NY

Glad to hear you are on the mend...We're proud of ya for all the hard work you've had to do, and have ahead!
Love and prayers to you and Annette from us yankees!
Barbara, John, Robbin and the youngins

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Hey Steve, glad to hear (through Chris) that you're on the mend and getting "there", wherever that is.

Take a look at the Saab convertible. I was seriously considering one of them after I sold Rio - before I got the Silver Wing, instead. Test drove a nice looking convertible and would have bought it, but I didn't like the way the front end handled. Dealer said they'd take care of it, but I was pretty conflicted at the time and decided to stay on two wheels.

Best wishes to you and Annette and I trust you'll make a good choice in getting a new "toy."

Mesquite Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts