I like it. 8)

·
Registered
19,065 Posts
I like it. I like it alot

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
That is really awsome... I want the kit!

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
laen said:
And Laen, look, no chrome. 8)

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Man oh Man, a bunch of chrome would really dress that thing up :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Rickster said:
laen said:
And Laen, look, no chrome. 8)
I was thinking the same thing...no chrome...I like it alot...

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I think that would be a great conversion for riders (like me), who typically ride solo. I pull a trailer when I travel, so I would still have plenty of room when on trips.

Hal, when is there gonna be a sale on these kits? :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Now that is Bad Ass!! I really like the blacked out frame, side covers, and engine guards.

·
Registered
12 Posts
BLK04WNG

Your signature line is really hacking me off...I'm a big Rush Limbaugh fan. Are you sayin' Rush is an idiot?

Chuck

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
That stealth look is awesome, I wonder how or where he got the tinted headlights and taillights ?? Now that machine is like me: a sexy beast. :p

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
tvbveb said:
That stealth look is awesome, I wonder how or where he got the tinted headlights and taillights ?? Now that machine is like me: a sexy beast. :p
You can tint your headlights and tail-lights with VHT Nite-shades spray paint. I had gotten the idea from the 'RIDER' magazine report on the Sport Princess GL1800. It works quite well.

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Hedo said:
tvbveb said:
You can tint your headlights and tail-lights with VHT Nite-shades spray paint. I had gotten the idea from the 'RIDER' magazine report on the Sport Princess GL1800. It works quite well.
Hedo,
It doesn't look like your bike has them tinted if this is a recent picture. 1. Are your lights dimmer? 2. Is it fifty state legal?? #. If the answers are no and then yes then where can I get this product??? Txs. T. 8)

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
The photos of my bike were taken before I tinted the headlights, turn signals, and tail ligts.

Here is a more current photo.................

I bought the Nite-shades paint on E-bay

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Silverback said:
If you like that, you'll probably also like this.
This might be a scam listing. The "seller" might not even have the bike. I didn't find in the auction how this seller came to posses the bike from Emilio Scotto. Did you take a look at the feedback? Plenty of negative feedback in a foreign language. Foreign seller? Its a nice bike but I think the guy is just using photos off the net for a bike he doesn't even have.

P

·
0 Posts
Would sure make a nice change kit. Wonder when someone will come out with quick change variations for the Wing.
Pretty kewl.

Pat

1 - 20 of 22 Posts