GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Love The DCT
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somewhat surprised to see no chatter about the spring Dells Ride. I imagine everyone’s hunkered down by the fireplace.??

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,826 Posts
Somewhat surprised to see no chatter about the spring Dells Ride. I imagine everyone’s hunkered down by the fireplace.??
They are all on Facebook now days and don't come here very often. I guess it may just be a Facebook thing now. Sad!!! I was hoping to attend but I have already turned in my requests for travel days for this spring.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,616 Posts
Come on now Boomer. We have not all abandoned the board. I still come here everyday to check messages and I check the Ohio board also. I have to book my room for the Dells yet, but that is just because I was not at the fall ride. I just seem to have so many things I am trying to catch up on. I hope to see a lot of friends at the Dell's Spring Ride.

·
Love The DCT
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on now Boomer. We have not all abandoned the board. I still come here everyday to check messages and I check the Ohio board also. I have to book my room for the Dells yet, but that is just because I was not at the fall ride. I just seem to have so many things I am trying to catch up on. I hope to see a lot of friends at the Dell's Spring Ride.
Hopefully we'll have some really nice weather to kick the tires and light the fires. :):)

·
Crazy Northerner
8,616 Posts
That would be great.

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,826 Posts
So what are the dates of this thing?
Just an FYI........ It looks like you would get home from Texas on Monday and leave for the Dells on Thursday the same week. Then would get home and leave the in 3 or 4 days for the DSRI.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Spike here ---too lazy to sign out of don and sign in as myself.
We can't wait for the Dells! This spring has been so strange for weather....maybe we will get awesome Sunshine and Warmth for the Dells :)
George - can't wait to see the new and improved you....6 Million Dollar man - has been rebuilt
Can't wait to see everyone!

happy belated birthday Boomer
Spike

·
Love The DCT
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spike here ---too lazy to sign out of don and sign in as myself.
We can't wait for the Dells! This spring has been so strange for weather....maybe we will get awesome Sunshine and Warmth for the Dells :)
George - can't wait to see the new and improved you....6 Million Dollar man - has been rebuilt
Can't wait to see everyone!

happy belated birthday Boomer
Spike
We're overdue for some nice spring weather for the Dells ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts