GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had not been able to ride the Valk or the Wing since mid-November because of the surgery in early December, but I got the clearance from the surgeon last week (still limited on a few things, but he told me I could now ride the bike -- just don't wreck -- good advice). Just a fantastic late Winter - early Spring day in Colorado today, so a couple of my buddies and I got out on our bikes for a little ride. Still snow as you go west, so we rode along the backroads of the front range today. For me, just over 300 miles on the Wing today. Even warmer tomorrow, so I'm going to get out on the Valk and take in a few of the mountain roads along the Rampart Range Mountains. Whoopee!!!!

Riding the flatlands of Colorado -- Wing, Wing, Valk

My Wing at Garden of the Gods near Colorado Springs

·
Registered
823 Posts
I went to CO Springs in the fall of 2000, shame it wasn't on the bike, I had a Valk Interstate at that time. I would love to return later this year on my wing, beautiful place to ride.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Congrats Wingnutzz. Sounds, and looks like you had a great, "first day" out on the wing. That "don't wreck" stuff is good advise any time.

I'm glad your recovery has gone so well for you. :D

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Good to hear you got out on the wing..

"don't wreck " advice..... I gotta write that one down. ;)

It hit 90*F here in the metro Phoenix AZ area today

1 - 4 of 4 Posts