GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost 50 miles in the last 2 days - signs of spring in the midwest.
Snow melting
warm temps
Harleys on trailers and in the back of trucks,Soon they will be on there knees searching for the origin of that odd noise or missing part,
that we call summer. :lol:

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
storm said:
Almost 50 miles in the last 2 days - signs of spring in the midwest.
Snow melting
warm temps
Harleys on trailers and in the back of trucks,Soon they will be on there knees searching for the origin of that odd noise or missing part,
that we call summer. :lol:
Now that's funny. We got in over 200 miles today. High temp. of 64. Not bad, but remember there's still three weeks till spring. Anything can happen between now and March 20th, especially here in Indiana.

·
Registered
451 Posts
The wife and I got in about 100 miles. Temps were in the low 70's and sunshine was great. We went down to the coast and it was blowing like crazy and we were being tossed around :shock: but we kept things under control and had a great ride. :D Theres more to come.

·
Registered
552 Posts
143 miles today, 47 degrees. It was great!

·
Registered
231 Posts
LadyHawk and I got in about 150 today. High of 61. Nice lunch out of town and the almond trees are in bloom. Just maybe this will last for a few days.

PS: I hate you Tony :D

·
Registered
877 Posts
About 150 miles yesterday. Went to Taylors Falls and on my way home decided to go to Prescott which is as far the opposite way from my house as is Taylors Falls. Did about 120 today. Rode to Redwing on the MN side of the river and back home on the WI side. 2 absolutely great days for Feb. in MN. I stayed off my favorite back roads because they were quit sandy. The hwys. (95, 61, 35) were suprisingly a lot cleaner than I expected. Got home early enough to have time to wash the bike.

Yesterdays pix. On the left, north of Taylors Falls and on the right Point Douglas Park on MN side of river at Prescott, WI.

·
Registered
585 Posts
It was 42 degrees here yesterday. Yee Haa !! Wish I could get to the back shed where my 02 IR is stored. 2 to 3 feet of snow between me and her. Supposed to rain today. Maybe next weekend. I hate winter. Craig

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Hawk that must of been a good ride - That Redwing area is pretty nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts