·
Registered
7,930 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Spring

Terry, Spring might be just around the corner for you, but from where I'm looking it a long way out. Good to see your surviving and your sense of humor is still in tact...

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
Now "that" was funny!
Goooooooooooooooooood one!!

Ronnie
Come on guys, you really do have to admit, that it made you smile.....Even you hard azz'es that can't "seem" to enjoy a good joke :yes::yes::yes::yes:............lol

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Awesome , I will start my annual all bike fluid changes ASAP.
Thanks for heads up as the ice all over here in central wi had me not believing it was close.
What a relief .......

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Terry, we have been blessed with a 7 day drying out period and the temp on Sat at Pismo Beach will be 70 deg. Time for | Sunny

some fish & chips and sunshine.

Send some of that sunshine our way. We sure need it to melt some of this snow.
Talked to Bobby this morning and he has cabin feaver so bad he is hooking up his new camper trailer and pulling it around the block just pretending he is going somewhere.

Reactions: CAWing

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I'm still shoveling!!:nojoke: LOL

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I'm still shoveling!!:nojoke: LOL

Are you going to get dug out in time to go to DV?

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I guess it's going to be a day by day decision whether any of us will be able to make it to DV. This morning the weatherman predicted more rain coming my way next week and rain here means ice/snow on Tehachapi Pass that I have to travel to get there. :crying:

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Are you going to get dug out in time to go to DV?

If it don't snow(California rain:joke:) anymore between now and then the ice might be melted enough to get to the street.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I guess it's going to be a day by day decision whether any of us will be able to make it to DV. This morning the weatherman predicted more rain coming my way next week and rain here means ice/snow on Tehachapi Pass that I have to travel to get there. :crying:
What about going this way? https://goo.gl/maps/AnEmUPECij72

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Jimmy that route can be a crap shoot also because south of Bakersfield you have to go over what they call the "grapevine" which they will shut down also. Crazy but when they shut down the grapevine they flat azz shut it down. Their is a strict No Chains Allowed policy on the grapevine. Crazy huh, leave it up to CA. >:)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guess we will all just wait and watch the weather for the next two weeks and see what happens.
Remember spring is just around the corner.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Got a text from my sister, it was 58 degrees yesterday in St. George, so if the roads stay clear and the temp. holds then those of us that are planning on going that way for the DV ride may be in luck. That is, if we can get by Ceder City we should be ok.. So Padre were depending on you....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Uncovered the trike and took it off trickle charger and made a couple of passes around the hood. Was great to out on it. Yes Jim I am still alive. Just got re registered.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts