GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring is sprung, the grass is riz, I wonder where all the scooter iz? :twisted:

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Spring is sprung, the grass is riz, I wonder where all the scooter iz? :twisted:
Stuck in this little white building until all that other white stuff is gone and the white salt is washed of the roads. I figure about the 4th of July. :evil:
Copy of IMG_0088.jpg

·
Registered
351 Posts
I backed mine out of the garage yesterday after I shoveled a hole in a foot of new snow. I turned it around and backed it back in so my tires wouldn't be to square by spring! It's 6 degrees right now with more snow forecast. :joke:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Stuck in this little white building until all that other white stuff is gone and the white salt is washed of the roads. I figure about the 4th of July. :evil:
View attachment 52327
I rode mine to work today, roads seem to be pretty salt free after the rain the other night but yard is really greasy & will be really glad when it hardens up

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
I've seen Love Bugs too !!!!!

·
Love The DCT
11,794 Posts
Spring might have sprung, but we are in the process of setting record low temps for this time in March. It is 0 deg F. this AM with -15 deg wind chills. :eek:4:Ridiculous temps for this time of the year.

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
View attachment 52327
Better not be no July 4 - we's gots a Tennessee Lunch Run to go to :lol:

I rode mine to work today, roads seem to be pretty salt free after the rain the other night but yard is really greasy & will be really glad when it hardens up
Roads in our neck of the woods still have some ice slicks and salt dust in places, but the biggest concern is the humongous potholes and all the rocks and boulders on the road from the potholes. As far as I'm concerned - I'll wait till the roads are a bit safer to ride. Yesterday got up to 45ish, really thought hard about digging the bike out and going for a ride till I remembered what my ride home from work was like. The roads are beating the **** out of my car. But it is 34° out now - woohoo. (29° tomorrow).

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Just to give you guys in the more harsh climates something to cheer about.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts