GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one make a fold down license tag frame. I want to hide a 5 flat trailer connector plug behind it.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
You might want that to flip UP, so that the wire harness would go down to the trailer. Can’t say that I’ve seen one.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Summit racing has this one, but it may be the size of a car plate, not a motorcycle plate

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Reactions: GLblinded

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I wrap my end up in a plastic bag, and then use a wire tie to keep on......I like to keep the end dry/and clean as possible...

Ronnie

Reactions: GLblinded

·
Registered
7,215 Posts
I just tuck mine up behind the fender, use a Velcro strip. Cheap and easy.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Not quite the same, but my 1982 GL1100 came stock with a flip up frame......no such luck on my 06...

·
Vendor
16,856 Posts
Does any one make a fold down license tag frame. I want to hide a 5 flat trailer connector plug behind it.
I have 2 on the back of mine. When I turn the high beams on, and then press the start button, they flip down and two 50 cal. gatlings slide out. To shoot, I hit my CB transmit button. Thus far my score is 70 out of 100, but I'm still learning.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I have 2 on the back of mine. When I turn the high beams on, and then press the start button, they flip down and two 50 cal. gatlings slide out. To shoot, I hit my CB transmit button. Thus far my score is 70 out of 100, but I'm still learning.
I went with a 30 cal 308. Yes a smaller bullet but fit way more in each saddle bag. Hook it to the final drive, the faster you go the faster it shoots.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts