GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got a lead on those spring loaded or snap on wheel weights?.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Check with Bulldog on the wheel weights-- I just got 2 sets and they broke the bank! :^)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,240 Posts
stick405 said:
Has anyone got a lead on those spring loaded or snap on wheel weights?.
It seems like Yamaha used those same weights... but I can find nothing in my notes. :?

Right now I don't know if I have a good memory, or a faulty memory! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
786 Posts
All Boots No Saddle said:
stick405 said:
Has anyone got a lead on those spring loaded or snap on wheel weights?.
It seems like Yamaha used those same weights... but I can find nothing in my notes. :?

Right now I don't know if I have a good memory, or a faulty memory! :lol:
I got several from the local Suzuki/Kawasaki dealer service dept. Charged me about $1 each
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just went down to my Honda dealer whom I almost do no business with and he said he could order them at $15 a piece. I said I'd probably jump right on the offer.!!!!!!!!! :lol: NOT..............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,090 Posts
That is all my dealer uses on any wheels that have the raised lip in the centre of the wheel. He charges $2 per weight if you just buy them. I have about 20 or so in my garage. I remove and save them before taking my wheels to the dealer to install new tires.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,095 Posts
Cal-D said:
That is all my dealer uses on any wheels that have the raised lip in the centre of the wheel. He charges $2 per weight if you just buy them. I have about 20 or so in my garage. I remove and save them before taking my wheels to the dealer to install new tires.

This is what I do also.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top