GL1800Riders Forums banner

Spring Loaded Wheel Weights

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Biker John 
#1 ·
Has anyone got a lead on those spring loaded or snap on wheel weights?.

#5 ·
All Boots No Saddle said:
stick405 said:
Has anyone got a lead on those spring loaded or snap on wheel weights?.
It seems like Yamaha used those same weights... but I can find nothing in my notes. :?

Right now I don't know if I have a good memory, or a faulty memory! :lol:
I got several from the local Suzuki/Kawasaki dealer service dept. Charged me about $1 each

#7 ·
I just went down to my Honda dealer whom I almost do no business with and he said he could order them at $15 a piece. I said I'd probably jump right on the offer.!!!!!!!!! :lol: NOT..............

#8 ·
That is all my dealer uses on any wheels that have the raised lip in the centre of the wheel. He charges $2 per weight if you just buy them. I have about 20 or so in my garage. I remove and save them before taking my wheels to the dealer to install new tires.

#9 ·
Cal-D said:
That is all my dealer uses on any wheels that have the raised lip in the centre of the wheel. He charges $2 per weight if you just buy them. I have about 20 or so in my garage. I remove and save them before taking my wheels to the dealer to install new tires.

This is what I do also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.