GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone doing a spring ride in for 2020 need to put in vacation time soon thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
I think Larry is looking at places in Marietta OH. We missed you and the rest of the New England crew at the fall ride in. (and the brownies)馃榿
Larry has a new toy this year.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome because Bob need to know soon for vacation so we can plan we ran out for the fall

Registered
Larry posted this on post 78 of the 2019 fall darkside ride in thread. We're thinking Marietta in the spring. Not sure where yet. Microtel was ok, but maybe we'll do better. Thursday after Mothers Day seems to work well, and is a week before Memorial Day. I'll start a thread later. Where is that chicken?

Registered
We're thinking Marietta in the spring. Not sure where yet. Microtel was ok, but maybe we'll do better. Thursday after Mothers Day seems to work well, and is a week before Memorial Day. I'll start a thread later.

As per Larrym

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
That be great the Thursday after Mother鈥檚 Day that what we usually have the spring ride In

Arkansas Ridgerunner
Not real close, but still it is a definite maybe? It has been awhile since I've been able to make one of these!

Registered
I think we would make that one. We were in the area doing 2/3 of the Windy Nine in August, great riding. Stayed in the Hocking Hills area.

IronMan
It's a long haul for me, perhaps if I break it into two chunks I might be able to ride in.
JUST NEED A BARGE TO GET TO OTHER SIDE . :laugh:

Registered
My riding group, Mid-Cities Riders out of the DFW area, is planning a 7-day Dallas to Pike's Peak ride the 2nd week of June 2020. All are invited to join. Join us for the whole ride or plan to meet up somewhere along the way. Route is subject to change but you can get further details on Facebook under Mid-Cities Riders and follow as things gel. Just putting this out there so it can get on calendars and vacation request can be submitted. This is a great riding club... no meetings, no dues, no politics, no BS. Just show up, admire the new farkles and bling and then just get your knees in the breeze.

Attachments

Registered
I see everyone is ready for another ride in already. I'm talking to the Baymont Best Western in Marietta about pricing. Hoping to get a discount. So many of us old farts are on a limited income. May 14, 15, and 16 seem to be the favored dates. Once I hear back from the manager, I'll start a new thread that maybe I could convince Bullet Bob to make a sticky. Who knows, maybe he and Boomer could make this one?

Registered
Maybe a RTE to the Rubber would convince him馃榿

Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
I see everyone is ready for another ride in already. I'm talking to the Baymont Best Western in Marietta about pricing. Hoping to get a discount. So many of us old farts are on a limited income. May 14, 15, and 16 seem to be the favored dates. Once I hear back from the manager, I'll start a new thread that maybe I could convince Bullet Bob to make a sticky. Who knows, maybe he and Boomer could make this one?
That's a long trip from here. It's a lot farther than Murgie has!! It' almost 2 1/2 hours from here. I don't know if I can make a trip that far. :wink2:
But seriously, I may make it. In the month of June we take a family vacation with kids and grandkids. The week has not been chosen yet.

Maybe a RTE to the Rubber would convince him馃榿
I don't think I would like a Rubber steak. LOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts