GL1800Riders Forums banner

Spur Of the moment RTE Breakfast...MEMAWS, Satsuma FL, 7-27-11

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Shimpy 
#1 ·
Brother Dave and perhaps Marty and I are going to Memaws Restaurant in the morning, Wednesday 7-27-11. Arriving around 9:45. Memaws is a neat clean little place with great food in Satsuma Florida. That's about 10 minutes south of Palatka on Highway 17 south. Anyone who wants to join us for this last minute ride is welcome.

Memaws Restaurant
1147 Hwy 17 S.
Satsuma, FL

#3 ·
been my dream to go to satsuma but family gets in the way today! waa:cry:

#7 ·
This ride came and went before I knew it existed.
Shimpy,
How about breakfast at Herb & Pegs, 138 Bushnell Plaza, Bushnell, FL Friday morning?
Maybe meet up about 7:30 at maybe Havana parking lot. Get there about 8:15, order at 8:30 in case anyone else wants to join us? I understand the Nomads make this their home on Wednesdays.

#8 ·
Shimpy,
How about breakfast at Herb & Pegs, 138 Bushnell Plaza, Bushnell, FL Friday morning?
Maybe meet up about 7:30 at maybe Havana parking lot. Get there about 8:15, order at 8:30 in case anyone else wants to join us? I understand the Nomads make this their home on Wednesdays.
Great idea Bill. I'll see you at Havana @ 7:30. Hope we can get others to join us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.