GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have worn out the side on my dunlop sport 3000 RF & I need another I am in the anahiem area is there a place that will mount the tire on the honda rim I will remove from the motorcycleI carry in??? also who carrys RF OR ROF without ORDERING!!!...thanks..

·
Registered
118 Posts
tire store

i have used tucker tire in covina, i took my mc tire to them and they installed perelli on the bike rim.. call first.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Anaheim "Firestone" on Lincoln Ave
... ask for Dave
(tell him Dennis sent ya)

2146 W LINCOLN AVE ANAHEIM, CA 92801 ...
(714) 535-2831

.. they can mount but you know they can't balance, right?

Dennis

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Hello I have worn out the side on my dunlop sport 3000 RF & I need another I am in the anahiem area is there a place that will mount the tire on the honda rim I will remove from the motorcycleI carry in??? also who carrys RF OR ROF without ORDERING!!!...thanks..
> I've used Allen Tire Company for mounting Car Tires on a cycle rim... I told them that it was for a Trailer, that used cycle rims.
Allen Tire Company
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?c...ed=0CDEQ-gswAQ&sa=X&ei=JGALTv-oIqawiAKBo6XOBA 17151 East Imperial Hwy, Yorba Linda, CA (714) 854-0317

> Also, Cycle Gear says they'll mount your CT
Cycle Gear

1391 South Lemon Street, Fullerton, CA (714) 525-4205 () ‎

If you need to ORDER a new tire and need it delivered overnight, you can use my Anaheim Address and pick it up anytime (or maybe I could deliver it to you)... Drop me an email:

BERECZKY [remove obvious] [email protected]
310- [remove obvious] 970-5408

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
...Also, if it's an emergency, I have a brand new Dunlop Wintersport 175/60/16 Dunlop Wintersport ROF, that's mounted to a GL1500 rim... You could take it to a shop, and swap it onto your rim, then just mail me a replacement and mounting cost.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS EVERYONE!!! this forum is GREAT!!! 1 hr & 3 responses already!!! know what this means!!! YOU GUYS NEED TO BE RIDING!!!! lol I am looking for a shop thet SELLS RF tires!!the size I/we need/use!!!
thanks again!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts