GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Road Warrior
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone else going to StageCoachX on Dec 30? I am going to be there and would like to meet up with others that are going.
They had over 600 riders there last year. This will be my first time there.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
What's StageCoachX?

·
Registered
2,224 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
motorcyclemom40 said:
Is there anyone else going to StageCoachX on Dec 30? I am going to be there and would like to meet up with others that are going.
They had over 600 riders there last year. This will be my first time there.
My wife and I'll probably be there, but I have no idea which bike I'll be riding. If its cold and rainy, I'll probably take the 'wing, otherwise likely the GS or the GT. Debbie will likely be riding her BMW R1200RT.

I'll try to remember to look you up to say hello, but it's a madhouse around there with that many motorcycles! :)

Have a safe and happy holiday season.

·
Road Warrior
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Twyn, thats what I get for post so late at night. I thought I had included the link when I posted. :)

Ruben, Yea I figure with so many bikes it will probably be a carp shoot as far as meeting folks but I figure I have a better shoot if I have some idea of who might be there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sheila, I tried to send you an e-mail this morning that I'm gong from Canton. I don't think I've ever posted on this board, but I read it every day. The ST-owners board also has this thread going and a lot of them are going to be there as well folks from many other boards. I'll probably be on my ST with my Unigo trailer behind. They are both black and so is my '06 Wing.

·
Road Warrior
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I do this right here is a picture of me and the bike. If you see me in the parking lot give me a shout. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts