GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a trailer to buy, the starlight looks like a nice little trailer, but I was wondering if anyone could give me there opinion on one. I would really like an Escapade, but I can't justify the price for something I might only pull a couple times a year.

Thanks, Wacky

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Starlight trailers had a spot set up at Bikes Blues & BBQ last year and I got a good close up of their trailers for the first time. I was very disappointed. The littlest one is very simple and overpriced. The base price is in the 800-900 range but after you add anything at all to it it becomes too costly. The larger models are what disappointed me the most. The sides and back of those trailers flexed like they were made of milk cartons. I thought it was pitiful and those were in the 2000 range. I know that there are folks here that have them and would like to fry me for my comments but oh well....I just call them like I see them. A good little trailer in the scheme of Starlights smallest trailer would be a Cycle Mate 1000. Much better quality IMHO. The Alumas are a MUCH better trailer for one in that cost range also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts