GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend has a 1997 Starlight trailer. Ever heard of that brand? Probably has a 1,000 miles on it. What would be a fair price?

As you can tell I know nothing about trailers. Still thinking about it.

Ken

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Wife bought one, the smaller one, two friends have the larger ones. Does all a trailer is required to do. They haven't had any problems or issues with them, neat trailers.

Starlite is sold in Neosho MO. Met the man thatsells them, frosty old fart, but a nice guy :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't shy away from one, nice units

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Ours worked great. sold it for $500 when we moved up to the 1800. The Hannigan trailer came with our 1800.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Those of you with the Starlight trailers, are you using the stock cooler, if not what are you using? I am concerned, it large enough? Does it keep ice, since the top is only single layer plastic? What are the measurements of the stock rack? Is it possible to replace the stock cooler rack with a different one.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I've got two of the smaller ones, one is about 8 years old and the other one is a '99. Have pulled them for years with no problems and only had to replace tires on them, with the exception of installing new bearings on both of them as general maintenance. They are a good sound trailer for the money.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Attack Pug said:
Is it one of these
Not sure. The one I seen is a 1997 and had a pretty wide tire. It also had all the accessories (matching paint, bumper, chrome railing on top, etc.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts