GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we approach the two month anniversary of this new message board software let me share some numbers with you. In less than 2 months you have posted 16,402 messages with an almost uncountable number of page views. Thats 8,000 posts per month or almost 270 posts per day.

As I am typing this we have 55 people cruising around the site. My thanks to Lamont for making the change and to all of you for making this a great place to check out what is going on in this little world of ours.

Our users have posted a total of 16402 articles
We have 1497 registered users
The newest registered user is GR8GL
In total there are 55 users online :: 28 Registered, 5 Hidden and 22 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 78 on Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:21 pm

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Cool`

This new site is pretty darn cool. I was amazed at the attitude shift when we went to the new site. Has been very positive. I think one of the things is that it is a much more personalized site with the info on the individual members and their picture. Seems a little easier to be negative to a bunch of words than to a person whose picture you see. Of course, it could also be that we all just love to ride our bikes so much that we just want to exchange good, positive info. Could be both. And is probably much more.

My thanks to Hal and LaMont, and to the other membes of this board. It is a great place for sharing good information. I look forward to meeting many of you on rides in the future.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
......... In less than 2 months you have posted 16,402 messages with an almost uncountable number of page views.
amazing! very informative site

·
Registered
837 Posts
Re: Cool`

wingnutzz said:
This new site is pretty darn cool.
My thanks to Hal and LaMont, and to the other membes of this board. It is a great place for sharing good information. I look forward to meeting many of you on rides in the future.
I have to ditto what wingnutzz said here. This is a great board with great people making it a huge success.
On the old board, I usually just browsed the general board. On this one now, I find I spend a lot more time cruzing all the boards.

Many thanks Hal, LaMonte, and Mellow. :capwin:

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
What an improvement this site is over the old one...

Specifically, no more Mr. Oil, no more Dan from Garlic where ever, and no more of the anonymous backstabbing BS.

:clap2:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
i like the format of this board

i also like how well every one behaves

and thanks for all the help and answers i have gotten

loren

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I am on several other forums that are basically the same format, and I have to say that this has to be one of the smartest marketing tools I have ever seen.
You are able to find out about new products, hear about everyones opinions, see pictures, have a discussion, and then buy from the owner of the forum that offers the best deals that can be found (5% price matching).
I am such a supporter of this forum and the way Hal does business that I tell every 1800 owner I meet about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts