GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Whoa Nellie!!!!

That's a lot of beef!

:shock:

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
That place is about a mile and one-half from the old hacienda.

Send $$$$ and I'll take it for a test drive for ya! 8)

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Must be really well known, I 've never heard of it. :D

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Looks like another good reason to disregard the warning to stay out of Arizona! I'll just have to double my Lipitor dosage.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I heard on the news about a group of Nurses who took offense to this and are considering a law suit. I see that is mentioned on their web site. Go figure! :cus:

Some people really need to get a life. Personally...I think the restaurant is a great idea. Of course...that's just me. :lol:

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
Lewis/EC said:
That would explain the lack of grazing cattle in the local area.
Actually, it takes a special breed of cattle for Arizona. They have to be able to graze at 45mph to keep from starving to death. :lol:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Well, looks like just the place for me. Nurses, wheelchairs, and lots of food and drink. Could not ask for much more then that. :D

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
OK, I think it's time for another lunch run. Since Bumper decided to be a no show when we invaded Two Egg, FL., I think we need a new destination. Who's up for a weekend trip to visit the "Heart Attack Grill?"

I feel a coronary coming on.

Bartman

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
If only the "nurses" actually looked like the models on their website. You can get lunch at Christies gentlemens club up at I-10 and Baseline, and the scenery is much better.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Just put the address in my gps, looks like a good lunch run. Tim

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
John Garner said:
Must be really well known, I 've never heard of it.
Surprise, Arizona! :lol:
wow..... how did you know oldguy lives in Surprise AZ?

this thread just shows I am interested in the best for the Goldwing rider's health .

Arizona is dangerous. Us natives tend to do well though.

:eek:4:

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
The Heart Attack Grill is located in an otherwise non-descript strip mall out of the way. It's been open for awhile now but has been under the radar so even those of us living nearby just thought it was another beer & burger bar. A recent article in the local alternative newspaper gave it a boost. Lots of pick-em-up trucks in the parking lot lately.

Right down the street is a Tilted Kilt which has very good scenery (similar to Hooters) and pretty good food (but is kind of a loud place and difficult to talk with others if that's your thing). Then there is Christie's Caberet just a few miles down the interstate if you like something more, ah, "senic". Can't give a first hand account of the HAG or Christie's due to threatened legal action by the better half. Alas, I am relegated to Sonic, DQ and an occasional excursion to the Cave Creek 'Hardley bars'.

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
I've been told of a Bike Bar somewhere there, "That You Don't Want To Go To"! Not Goldwinger Friendly, if you know what I mean!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Gila Monsters. Only seen one in my life in the wild. Hard to find, protected by law and dangerous only if you put your hand in their mouth. Lots of scorpions though come out and I'll show you a hundred or two. Rattlers are not a problem. You see them now and again, but usually you have to go looking for them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts