GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read on here that a lot of people have trouble with the cruise off/on button sticking. I did, too until I rode about 150-200 miles in the rain. Fixed it right up.:lol:

2W

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I've read on here that a lot of people have trouble with the cruise off/on button sticking. I did, too until I rode about 150-200 miles in the rain. Fixed it right up.:lol:

2W
I just rode mine 6 miles to the Honda dealership to fix mine under warranty. Glad you got it working though. Was it stuck 'ON', or 'OFF'? I think if mine were to stick 'ON' I wouldn't mind, but that wasn't the case with mine.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine was stuck "on". I fiddled with it until I got it to pop out. I rode to the Smokies with a friend and we got stuck in the rain for most of 2 days and I used the cruise now and then.

Since then, the button has been working like a new one. I'm guessing the rain soaked in and washed it out. If it sticks in again, I'll probably leave it in. Works great right now.

2W

1 - 3 of 3 Posts