GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somehow my stock foot pegs have gotten shorter to the point that my boot is now kissing the asphalt a lot more often. Looking for a set of like new stock pegs for a '08 Wing.

Let me know what you have and what you need for them. Appreciate it.

Trialsman

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,678 Posts
I have a set. For you, my friend, only $400!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: yardart

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bob, with friends like you...………...Think I'll wait and see if there are any other offers.:)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Somehow my stock foot pegs have gotten shorter to the point that my boot is now kissing the asphalt a lot more often. Looking for a set of like new stock pegs for a '08 Wing.

Let me know what you have and what you need for them. Appreciate it.

Trialsman
Time for a suspension upgrade as well? :wink2:

Imagine what would happen with a MT!

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Time for a suspension upgrade as well? :wink2:

Imagine what would happen with a MT!
Hi, Andy. Can't upgrade the suspenders, already have full Traxxion. Been on Max's product(s) for 200k miles. Wouldn't have an 1800 without them. And you might guess that I'm gonna say that the CT has never slowed me one iota. Last CT I replaced still had about half tread in the middle but was toast on the sides. Been on CTs for about 200k as well.

When I replaced it, I was curious if the 200/55 on the new Wing would fit and what it would feel like so I slapped one on the rear. I like it a lot. I now go back on the CT when the ride entails some straight roads then on the 200 when I play in the mountains. It appears I was right about one thing, it's going away faster than the CT. I'm guessing I'll get around 6k from it. Last CT came off at about 11,500.

Bottom line: I'll switch back and forth till 200 is gone then decide what to do next.

BTW, my son and his family live in Falmouth.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hi, Andy. Can't upgrade the suspenders, already have full Traxxion. Been on Max's product(s) for 200k miles. Wouldn't have an 1800 without them. And you might guess that I'm gonna say that the CT has never slowed me one iota. Last CT I replaced still had about half tread in the middle but was toast on the sides. Been on CTs for about 200k as well.

When I replaced it, I was curious if the 200/55 on the new Wing would fit and what it would feel like so I slapped one on the rear. I like it a lot. I now go back on the CT when the ride entails some straight roads then on the 200 when I play in the mountains. It appears I was right about one thing, it's going away faster than the CT. I'm guessing I'll get around 6k from it. Last CT came off at about 11,500.

Bottom line: I'll switch back and forth till 200 is gone then decide what to do next.

BTW, my son and his family live in Falmouth.
>:) I read thru the sarcasm on pegs, chicken strips and alternative tires.

Maybe Honda will give you a bulk discount on new pegs.

Falmouth. My neighbor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts