GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinking about that pizza again. So with summer going quickly wife and I will be there at 5:30 pm order at 5:45pm S685 County Road KK
Nelson, WI 54756 If you have not been there ,you do not know what your missing :thumbup: see ya there ??

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from up north .hu ?:shrug:
It don't matter where your from, your welcome to come :lol: 2 hours 52 mins away from you!! yes it's that good it's only a hour less for me ,no biggy

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Bummer I want to go, but I am going down to Iowa Thursday night with a buddy. Hit the MC museum on Friday, pew ride for her parents church on Saturday. The one time I plan a weekend something is going on.:-(

·
Registered
189 Posts
Rail32, Been thinking about going there sometime. A few questions. Does the place get packed? Are there any Ma Pa type hotels or any hotels that you know of near there? Any that you could recmd? How are the roads in area for riding? Any good twisties? Thanks for any help you can offer.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rail32, Been thinking about going there sometime. A few questions. Does the place get packed? Are there any Ma Pa type hotels or any hotels that you know of near there? Any that you could recmd? How are the roads in area for riding? Any good twisties? Thanks for any help you can offer.
I was there only once eating ,and it was busy. There are plenty of motels around area,stayed at none though. Roads are freaking awesome if you are into curves,elevation changes. Stay on the many,many alphabet roads and you can't go wrong. Bring a map with you and a highlighted and I can set you up for a wonderful ride route :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bummer I want to go, but I am going down to Iowa Thursday night with a buddy. Hit the MC museum on Friday, pew ride for her parents church on Saturday. The one time I plan a weekend something is going on.:-(
Well there is plenty of summer yet,sounds like another trip there before the snow flies :thumbup: You know how I am ,once it gets in my head it gets trapped and can't get out ( too many obstacles )

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Right now it looks like heavy thunderstorms for Saturday.

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
Been thinking about that pizza again. So with summer going quickly wife and I will be there at 5:30 pm order at 5:45pm S685 County Road KK
Nelson, WI 54756 If you have not been there ,you do not know what your missing :thumbup: see ya there ??
thats pretty far but for a good cause i will suffer

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
I think Ken was suprized to see me at pie night. He didn't figure I would make it. Good to see cycledude, glgene, jdbrider and Leanne, jwen, and 1500rider there. Missed you Randy.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think Ken was suprized to see me at pie night. He didn't figure I would make it. Good to see cycledude, glgene, jdbrider and Leanne, jwen, and 1500rider there. Missed you Randy.
Jwen called here and talked to wife while eating pie apparently last nite. Wife did not exactly know who it was and offered John some good advice :twisted: As soon as I figure out out how to be 2 places at one time I will be down there eating some pie with ya' ll .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For a guy that runs a CT I guess rain is a good thing.
See now your getting it :yes1:;) rain,gravel,tar strips it's all good

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
% 30 chance for rain here Saturday. That's %70 chance of no rain for you round tire guys :twisted: Remember I did not start this I only ran through open door as I always do:thumbup:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
No problem making it in the rain for the bike, just really hate to get my hair wet.....lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thanks rail32, hope the rain holds off for you on Saturday. Enjoy the pizza and the ride. I have seen this place mentioned before on threads. Have to get there someday. Who knows, depending on two or three other's food ideas, just may see you Sat. We are heading up that way from Il/Wi border for a few days of riding. Ride safe

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks rail32, hope the rain holds off for you on Saturday. Enjoy the pizza and the ride. I have seen this place mentioned before on threads. Have to get there someday. Who knows, depending on two or three other's food ideas, just may see you Sat. We are heading up that way from Il/Wi border for a few days of riding. Ride safe
I will be going no matter the weather,wife?? Well that's another story ,She is like my alien friend George who does not like to get his hair wet:shrug::wrong:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts