GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck and stay safe to all my fellow New Jersey folks as I sit here and await what ever we are supposed to get.

·
Registered
270 Posts
From Lake Placid, Florida......Good Luck and BE SAFE. We were totally wiped out in 2004 so thinking of y'all up there & wishing you the best !

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Hope everyone weathered the storm OK. Out here in Western Hunterdon County, we had no wind damage other than a few small limbs blown down. Lots of rain though but we are on high ground and no water damage either. Power was out for only about 12 hours. All is good now. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Five days without power. The only damage was to my wallet. My old generator took a "poop" and I had to buy a new one. Hard to find in the middle of the mess but I got one and I am back in business. Rode Sat. in the Del Water Gap area in Pa. and NJ and saw a lot of tree damage and wires down.

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Five days without power. The only damage was to my wallet. My old generator took a "poop" and I had to buy a new one. Hard to find in the middle of the mess but I got one and I am back in business. Rode Sat. in the Del Water Gap area in Pa. and NJ and saw a lot of tree damage and wires down.
Glad you're back and no major damage. I took a ride up in the same area yesterday. I went up through the NW corner of NJ into Port Jervis then along the upper Delaware River for a way. Then turned South into PA and worked my way back down to Milford and on to Hunterdon County. It was a nice 250 mile ride. Saw some storm damage like you described, but nothing like they had in NE Jersey up through Vermont.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts