GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Wing Stuff today and they have several Gold Wings on the floor for sale, this one is an air bagger, it must have been owned by a short person, check out the drivers backrest, I have no idea who made the seat but it is 1 piece, This bike has just about everything you can think of on it, I think the person only rode it to the shop to have nore chrome put on it.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
It looks like it was made for a shorter rider. It seems to "push" you forward. I know it would "cramp my style", if you catch my drift.;)

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Looks like ostrich seat leather. Definately a custom job. I'll bet she's a looker in person.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Different but don't look bad. Wonder how it would feel after about 8 hours in the seat? Pretty nice looking bike though.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I definitely think the owner was short, The seat makes you sit real close to the bars, and the bike has a ride off center stand.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I think it looks kind of funny but I bet it is comfortable, Must of cost a fortune!
It looks very well made!

S

·
0 Posts
It sure does not look good to me. I agree with the probably cramped and uncomfortable.
I would raise the price to $1200 and give it a cool brand name - they will sell like hot cakes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts